Data card, might be of interest

Gareth E

Featured Posts

I usually buy the EE 6GB data card, valid for 90 days. Costs just under 20 quid. I've been using the internet more recently though, been using up the 6GB in 5 weeks or so. I found this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EE-4G-Pay-As-You-Go-Trio-SIM-Card-With-5-Credit-10GB-Data-Valid-for-30-Days-/302064030711?hash=item46546b53f7:g:xiEAAOSwaB5XrQ8A

The disadvantage is that the clock starts ticking on the 30 days validity the day they dispatch it but still, 7 quid for 10GB valid for 4 weeks seems pretty good value to me.

Hope it's of interest for someone.

interesting, Having blown the 20gb allowance on the mifi I have found the only way I can get a highter monthly data allowance is to do it via tethering to a phone instead.

As the signal on the cut at times needs an aerial to boost it on the mifi, so I am looking for a phone with an aerial socket - can anyone recommend one.

Also looking at giff gaff and three for the contract as they give reasonable coverage for most of the areas we will be in.