Boat for sale without original paperwork....

Featured Posts

Thanks will have to see what I can do

This may help as the BSS check list does allow some cylinder movement and gives this as the check -

The extent of any LPG cylinder movement must not cause any pulling of pipework or pulling tight of hose.

Cylinders must be secured so that the possibility of cylinders damaging low‐pressure regulators, pipework or other LPG system components is minimised.

The support structures and fixings on transom‐mounted LPG cylinder arrangements must be complete and free of signs of damage or deterioration.

Cylinders must be secured in the upright position with the valve uppermost.

The above came from page 46 in the check list

http://www.boatsafetyscheme.org/media/268789/ecp-private-boats-ed3_rev2_apr2015_public_final.pdf

• 1 month later...

Hello all. My name is Stuart Cole who fitted out the boat Charlie girl. If you need any information you can give me a ring as I'm the slowest typer in the world. 07739178334. I'm still fitting out and have been since leaving school in1989. I don't advertise or do the interweb thing so I may be hard to find but my workshop and moorings are at delph wharf near Dudley, between the bottom of the Delph locks and the top of the Stourbridge locks. My own project at the moment is a 58ft house boat but real work is a 57ft Sailaway followed in August by a 70ft full fit out which should take me until this time next year? Happy boating!!!