Crew Wanted - Staffordshire to Reading URGENT

Iknowmark

Featured Posts

Hi. Looking for 1 (semi) experienced person to join me to take the Cheddleton down from Stone, Staffordshire to Reading on the Kenneth & Avon. Bed, beer and good conversation awaits.

Leaving Wednesday 6th April.

Normally I'd have been all over this like a rash! But my name is down for another trip of 3 days or so starting the same day, so if that goes ahead as it probably will (I'll find out on Monday evening) I'm out. Anyway I'm off to Canada on the 12th.

Someone will probably come forward, there are several people like me on the forum who are normally on the lookout for a trip as crew.

Hi,

I'm available for the dates concerned, have experience with canalboats & bluewater boats. I tried to message you but It wouldn't work so here's an email address you can contact me on. anon.newsgroups@gmail.com I'm not giving out my main e-mail address on the forum so use this one if you like...