phoenix batteries

Moisha

Featured Posts

Thanks! I found them too, but I don't think they are the people since they only seem to carry smaller batteries (for camcorders and such).

Thanks anyway.

moisha

Yeah, Google had it: :cheers:

Phoenix Batteries

22 Elmwood Road, Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B74 2DF

Tel: 0121 353 6904

http://www.phoenix-batteries.co.uk/

Hi Moisha.

I wouldn't pin your quest down to a particular manufacturer or supplier, this matter comes up quite frequently and the general consensus is that there is so much 'badging' going on that you would probably, within reason be just as well basing your choice of battery on price alone, the going rate for a 110 A/h battery is in the region of £45 to £50.

There seems to be as many complaints made about expensive batteries as cheap ones and who is to say they are not made on the same production line anyway. I have always found caravan and motor-home dealers are better than most.

Hi Moisha.

I wouldn't pin your quest down to a particular manufacturer or supplier, this matter comes up quite frequently and the general consensus is that there is so much 'badging' going on that you would probably, within reason be just as well basing your choice of battery on price alone, the going rate for a 110 A/h battery is in the region of £45 to £50.

There seems to be as many complaints made about expensive batteries as cheap ones and who is to say they are not made on the same production line anyway. I have always found caravan and motor-home dealers are better than most.

Yes was told the same by a major supplier in Bristol, who offered me a well known brand battery at a discount because it was badged with their companies name, and they certainly looked identical, (apart from the badge)

Having said that some batteries are not re-badged, the Domestic Extra Deep Cycle Batteries in my boat were made by the US Battery Manufacturing Company in America to power Golf Carts