income support on boat

tony gibson

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...

I've removed the above posts because they were unhelpful, rude and off-topic

Haven't seen this thread before. I'm not sure that some of the above posts are in the helpful spirit in which the forum was intended. No wonder Tony hasn't posted again!

Tony, may I suggest you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau - see http://www.citizensadvice.co.uk/ . They should be able to advise you appropriately. I don't think that people on this forum are in a position to accurately comment as they don't know your full circumstances.

I'm sorry for my lack of response thus far.

Cheers

Jon

Edited by Jon

<moan>

Actually, after reading the thread again, it was quite offensive, and I've removed some posts.

I'm sorry guys, but jumping to conclusions based on a no evidence (apart from the way in which the question was worded) what so ever is certainly not helpful, it certainly doesn't encourage new members and it certainly doesn't show us as a community in a good light.

We won't continue to grow as a community if members are flamed because of the questions they ask and the way in which the post. We've recently lost members because of certain other members showing no respect for other peoples view points.

You're all a great bunch of like minded people, but sometime we need to remember that we are not the only people who use, view or join this forum.

<end moan>

Jon