Featured Posts

Good evening to all

My last post told of the dreadful experience I have had dealing with Bluewater Boats Warwickshire.

I had to cancel the contract with them at shell stage .David Warner wanted to sell the shell to one of two people who were keen for a Thames Launch narrow boat .Obviously so he would get the fit out job . But he wanted to charge me a brokerage fee .No way was I going to pay him anymore money after the way I had been treated .

I ordered from Bluewater Boats a inspection launch based on the Leeds and Liverpool canal company's inspection launch "Water Witch".David Warner built a Themes Launch which he wanted to build .Not the bespoke boat I ordered and wanted .

So now I have a shell I do not want .

I have two options 1/ cut the stern off and have a new stern as I was expecting .Expensive

2/ Sell the shell on and start again

I would prefer to start again

This is where all the people in this forum come in

Are the two couples that were interested in the Bluewater Boats Thames Launch shell they saw in his steel shed in this forum ?

If not does anybody know them or anybody looking at a Themes Launch shell ?

Regards to all

Nimrod