Anyone Moored at Harefield Marina Please?

Sas

Featured Posts

Morning

Just wondered if anyone would be willing to have a quick look at boat for sale on the Marina, prior to us making the trek down from the North please?

Reason I'm asking is that last time we journeyed South on a similar mission ( not to this marina) we found the boats had either been substituted with their ugly sister counterparts or the pictures had been expertly enhanced with Photoshop!!!!! It was a complete waste of money.

Just need to know whether or not this is a similar case?

Thanks

Sas :-)

I'm pretty close to Harefield at the moment. Which boat is it?

Tony, I can't thank you enough for your comprehensive and really informative report....so have a greenie for a start!!!!! :-)

If you can possibly PM any pics I'd be grateful, as I'd rather play my plans close to my chest for the moment?

If we come down to view, please let us know your favourite watering hole in the vicinity and we'll leave you a pint and a pickled egg behind the bar.

Thanks again for your kindness :-)

Sas

im in Harefield can I help ?

Thanks for the offer Bob, but I've already had a great deal of help from Cosmic of this Parish.

Still can't believe the kindness of some of the members on here....wonderful!

Sas :-)

Did they really Photoshop the pics? It seems to me pictures can come out looking pretty good without the needed for Photoshop, whereas your eyes see much more detail that the camera simply can't see.

This is my experience too. Even the crappiest interiors usually look fine in photographs. A boat has to be truly DIRE to look rough in a photo.

When I used to do luxury bathrooms, I used to take 'before' and 'after' photos. Customers were constantly mistaking the 'before' photos for newly finished bathrooms. Very irritating so I eventually chucked out all of the 'before' photos!

MtB