water/plumbing issues

Featured Posts

Hello, My water isnt working, when i turn on the cold tap water comes out as it should, but when i turn on the hot tap the water comes on and off as well as the boiler igniting and disigniting.The shower cold works but the hot water is cold as the burner is not igniting

I have a shurfo aquaking 30psi an accumalator and a morso burner.

At first I positioned the pump near the boiler but was not getting sufficient pressure, so I moved the pump nearer to the water tank but further from the boiler, this should have increased the pressure but has appeared to diminish it.

Can I increase the pressure on the pump if this is the correct diagnosis

thanx for reading

Nick

Edited by Nick1969

Hi keith, this is a new installation that has been on-going for a while ,so no it has never worked properly but everthing was new so assume its an issue created by myself.

Before I repositioned the pump ,the hot and cold worked in the kitchen sink and so did the boiler but it didnt have a lot of pressure so I was advised to move the pump nearer to the water tank which is at the front of my boat(I wanted more pressure for my shower) which has resulted in my current issue.

There is quite a delay in the pump working as I have moved the pump about 5 metres further away fom the battery, could lack of electricity be the issue

regards

Edited by Nick1969

Nick.. very spooky, exactly the same problem about a hour ago, my next door neighbours thought it was a question from me

I have a Rinnai point of use gas heater.

Ive just had a look at inlet pipe into unit and where it conects to the heater in the brass connection, theres a tiny, and I do me tiny (about the size of a pea) metal mesh filter, mine was completely crudded up, popped it out with a cocktail stick as it looked fragile, clean3d it pop, reassembled in reverse order. And hey presto. Gallons of boiling water, done in 5 mins