Vetus Engine Service

Staarek

Featured Posts

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a mobile engineer that is certified to do a Service on Vetus engine within M25? I would do the service myself, but the engine is still under warranty which I don’t want to lose. I checked on their website but they don’t seem to list anyone within M25.

Many thanks

I am going back a few years, but emailed Vetus about this very issue. There was no Vetus dealer who could service my engine, so they agreed I could do it myself, and still retain the warranty provided I used Vetus filters etc. I would email them and see if this still stands.

I am going back a few years, but emailed Vetus about this very issue. There was no Vetus dealer who could service my engine, so they agreed I could do it myself, and still retain the warranty provided I used Vetus filters etc. I would email them and see if this still stands.

Thanks for your post, I thought that might be the case. I don't mind doing it myself, it's even better as I'm sure Vetus charges fortune for a Service. Tried to sent them an email but no response, will call them later today.

Edited by Staarek

Thanks for your post, I thought that might be the case. I don't mind doing it myself, it's even better as I'm sure Vetus charges fortune for a Service. Tried to sent them an email but no response, will call them later today.

Easy enough to do. Vetus filters are expensive but good.

When your warranty has expired, top quality pattern filters much cheaper at this excellent company http://www.filtermania.co.uk/