ACC council membership

Featured Posts

As is the name of Lesley Jordan who is no longer listed as a Council Member, but originally described (along with John Sloan) as a "founding member"

Perhaps they have been elevated to the positions of President and Vice President!! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Unless they got fed up of the ACC agenda (it use to be about the cruising, man) and set up the splinter group known as the Continuous Cruisers Association. Heaven knows we cant have enough groups and associations for us boaters.

Rod, speaking on behalf of the Association of Boaters Who Play By the Rules and Just Want a Peaceful Life (Real Ale Division).

Hi all, Louise Yeoman here, another founder member of the ACC. I hope John and Lesley do not mind me putting your queries to rest, both have family committments currently that are more pressing of their time than the ACC. We are all volunteers so give our time freely and as we all know time is a precious commodity. Lesley has in fact recently taken a mooring to ease her situation and we wish her all her best, she is no longer a ccer and we understand that for some people the time comes to rest a while in a place, whilst the challenges of CCing can no longer be met. Our website is in the process of a overhaul, with our designer currently enjoying a well earned break in the sun, Happy boating everyone.

"On yonder hill there stands a creature,
Who she is I do not know.
I'll go and court her for her beauty;
She must answer Yes or No.
O No John! No John! No John! No!

My father was a Spanish captain -
Went to sea a month ago,
First he kissed me, then he left me -
Bid me always answer No.
O No John! No John! No John! No!"

Just couldn't resist smile.png .... memory playing tricks with me - No John .... No