Very quiet around Etruria

Chop!

Featured Posts

I'm quaffing a few in the Holy Inadequate having just ridden down to The Wheatsheaf ( Wetherspoons) only 2 boats moored, 3 with the working boat at Etruria depot. I know it can be a bit dodgy around here but is it this or the crackdown on CMs that's the reason?

I'm quaffing a few in the Holy Inadequate having just ridden down to The Wheatsheaf ( Wetherspoons) only 2 boats moored, 3 with the working boat at Etruria depot. I know it can be a bit dodgy around here but is it this or the crackdown on CMs that's the reason?

It's because it's considered dodgy round there. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is dodgy.

We found that the only problem moored at Etruria was the evidence of 3 boats sunk at their moorings. We were (5 years ago now!)moored at the marina for a few weeks and no attempt to refloat was made. Upon enquiring, we were informed that the owners were still paying for the vessels to be moored there so why rock the boat ..... As far as I'm aware, they still attached to their mooring ropes :-)