arcsyst

Featured Posts

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

Early versions of BoatMON did indeed have SMS but in reality most people have email enabled smart devices so it was deemed irrelevant as email is a far more flexible medium not restricted to mobile phones. GPS is a work in progress at the moment and i am hoping to release something later in the year.

The software has evolved over the last two years largely based on feedback from users' wish lists and my own experiences, if there is some killer feature you want suggest it, if it has merit then it will be included in future updates that you can download.

Brian.

Give Brian's response above and the way he has responded in the past, GPS is on its way. Something I want as well.

However SMS is not a problem, as I configured my email account to alert me by vibration and a sound when an alert comes from the Boatmon. Be careful how you configure it however as I got an alert because of spiders at 2am!!!!! my wife was not amused, lucky I had a camera by which I could check on the boat rather than doing a blind dash to the boat.

We are presently on the Lee on the way down to London if you see our boat Blue Iris stop us would love to show you the system.

Regards

Robert