Trainee Lockie

Dyad

Featured Posts

Enjoy.........enjoy every moment of it!

Thanks, I hope it will be good, I'm assisting the regular guy as a volunteer on busier times, especially the bank holiday weekend coming up soon.

I'm training at Cranfleet Lock tomorrow afternoon so please point and laugh say hi if you are passing.

:-) ohh ..loverly Jubbly :-) as moi and pals will be passing thru late afternoonish'after we have raided long Eaton for yummy munchies, would be really nice to catch up with you again :-) you :-) will not fail to spot us lol ;) huggles :-) Edited by tree

Thanks, I hope it will be good, I'm assisting the regular guy as a volunteer on busier times, especially the bank holiday weekend coming up soon.

Great. Congrats. Didnt know there was a regular volunteer there. Who is training you?

:-) ohh ..loverly Jubbly :-) as moi and pals will be passing thru late afternoonish'after we have raided long Eaton for yummy munchies, would be really nice to catch up with you again :-) you :-) will not fail to spot us lol wink.png huggles :-)

Yeah! Would be great to see you again hug.gif

Great. Congrats. Didnt know there was a regular volunteer there. Who is training you?

A little embarrassing unsure.png but I can't remember the guy's name that I am meeting, Scott is the chap I met yesterday about the ranger thing and I think he said it was Graham on the lock today and possibly John might come along who is a volunteer lockie at Cranfleet and was also at the rangers meeting.

I'll let you know more later, maybe with pics depending how it goes.

Yep, it's your mate Graham, he spoke very highly of you. The was another volunteer there that day called John who also does Sawley.