Snakey & The Pythoneers

Featured Posts

Just gone past me , disturbing my afternoon doze, by the junction of he Welford Arm.

I got a text " We just passed Aber, He was on his phone and so we were unable to sell him any curry sauce"

Does sound to have got a touch of the "Mike Askin's", because as far as I understand it, one minute Victoria seems to be taking on water, and the next not.

Hope it gets no worse, but at least you haven't got a large load of coal on, and retail diesel tanks over the bit it may be coming in through!........

Worrying though - I prefer the water inside my boat to only be in planned containers I know about!

It is worrying, yes.

I am getting most of my information second or third hand and so it is hard to get to grips with exactly what the situation is. The thing is we experienced the same last year, she came out, her bottom had a good once over, her stern tube was sorted and there was nothing evident that might have been causing it. We all put it down to the stern tube when nothing else was found.

We will just have to wait and see. (and hope, and pray and keep fingers crossed)