Anyone know anything about these guys?

junior

Featured Posts

I think this could be very worrying! CAR&T will have jurisdiction regarding terms of licence. After many letters to MP's and Mr Benyon himself regarding allowing the waterways to become overcrowded residential housing stock-this practice could well develop into exactly that!

It has rightly been pointed-out, that there is no 'notice' of the required registration information published for this company i.e. HMRC registration and company registration including address/account details etc. Albeit, there may well be a genuine initiative to create a sustainable business and a perceived market for it-there are laws to safeguard both business and consumer that fail to be hi-lighted on the web-page.

As I let holiday accomodation albeit land based I am aware of the ins and outs of the business (basically I realise waterbased will be different).

However surely some of the things you mention won't apply to a long term rent. Waste disposal for example the client won't surely be returning their waste to the base, surely it will be domestic waste just as it would be if a landbased property was let lng term.

Well, I certainly wouldn't imagine that a boat returning from a 6 month let would do so with 6 months of rubbish.

However, neither would I expect a boat returning from a 2 week let to return with 2 weeks of rubbish.

In either case, I would expect the boat to return for a changeover with pretty much the same small amount of rubbish to dispose of.

I see no reason to suppose that the rubbish disposal needs at the end of a 6 month hire would be less than after a 2 week hire.