BW run out of BSC Certificates

GRPCruiserman

Featured Posts

Apparently BW have run out of BSC certificates to send to the examiners!!

I have now waited over a fortnight since my boat passed the BSC and the examiner has had no certificates all that time.

Apparently it's something to do with the printers.

Can you imagine if the MOT ran out!! Yes officer!!

Perhaps it's to do with all the boats having to have a BSC at the same time when the scheme started?? Was that eight years ago??

Doesn't time fly...................................... :cheers:

You should get your certificate in the post, as the new batch have arrived at the BSS office. :cheers:

Cool, hopefully the examiner should get them this week(??) and then I'll get it next weekend ish!!

Thanks for that. :)

Apparently BW have run out of BSC certificates to send to the examiners!!

In a similar vein has anyone tried to work out how much their boat licence will cost from the information on BW's website? Or am I just being thick?

Tony :cheers:

Oh, the latest is that the certs still haven't arrived with the inspectors, and our local one will use all the first batch up clearing the backlog and still wont have any to do new ones with!!

Why not just print more, BW?? What's going on, its now three weeks since my boat passed the BSC!!