Iteldoo4me in print

iteldoo4me

Featured Posts

August edition of WW will be having an article about the Hixons saga and my boat.Not 100% sure what will be said,or even if names will be spilled,lets hope Peter does a good job,.....trusting you all know what I'm gabbing on about??

Incidentally the boat has had all the rectification work done now,bringing my boat to the standard it should of been 10 months ago.Now to to enjoy her! ;) >>>>Good to see narrowboatworld.com didnt pull any punches.<<<<

Edited by iteldoo4me

Hi,

Good to hear all coming together, saw the piece in "Narrowboatworld.com", read OK. Talking to our MP with reference to the other H*R*N problem.

Must stop these cowboys taking good peoples money and riding off into the sunset.

Enjoy the boat and think "job well done".

M & P.

Edited by Mick and Pauline

Hi,

Good to hear all coming together, saw the piece in "Narrowboatworld.com", read OK. Talking to our MP with reference to the other H*R*N problem.

Must stop these cowboys taking good peoples money and riding off into the sunset.

Enjoy the boat and think "job well done".

M & P.

I think the goverment are a load of cowboys,they dont want to know about legislations,or protecting people from getting ripped off,its a dead end wall I keep walking into.I hope you have more joy than me.My local MP said she would get involved with this topic,I'm still waiting 5 months later!...An acknowledgement would be good!!!!!ha

I think the goverment are a load of cowboys,they dont want to know about legislations,or protecting people from getting ripped off,its a dead end wall I keep walking into.I hope you have more joy than me.My local MP said she would get involved with this topic,I'm still waiting 5 months later!...An acknowledgement would be good!!!!!ha

Hi,

Well at least my MP is still sending me letters and email's. The last letter had some comments from the DTI which were fine if you had a problem buying a washing machine or TV but not really any good if you are buying a fully fitted 57ft narrowboat ?. ;)

But at least we are still in contact and she is still listening. ;)

M & P.

• 3 weeks later...