Loo's

KJD1

Featured Posts

I suspect you know that I am not bothered about sigs, just double standards.

(but thanks for removing your signature for me ;) )

The comparison though is sadly not valid. They are wildly different

Out of interest what are you on about in the second bit....I have to admit I just don't understand it.

Guest wanted

The comparison though is sadly not valid. They are wildly different

Out of interest what are you on about in the second bit....I have to admit I just don't understand it.

Second bit my mistake, for some reason sigs don't show on my tablet when I'm not logged in, I thought you'd ditched yours.

Hardly wildly different is it? The OP is a member of the forum like you and I, he has access to the functions like you and I. He can therefore change his fonts and colours as much as he likes. I personally hate comic sans and I also hate sigs the same colour as the post text but wouldn't dream of having a go at someone to change it, unless it's you! ;)

Second bit my mistake, for some reason sigs don't show on my tablet when I'm not logged in, I thought you'd ditched yours.

Hardly wildly different is it? The OP is a member of the forum like you and I, he has access to the functions like you and I. He can therefore change his fonts and colours as much as he likes. I personally hate comic sans and I also hate sigs the same colour as the post text but wouldn't dream of having a go at someone to change it, unless it's you! ;)

Sigs never show when you are not logged in on any device.

We will of course have to agree to disagree on the second bit.

You've answered your own question, mains is not a big deal (if kept clean) the issue arrises when there is a septic tank that has been designed for small deposits at a time. It can get quite grim.

Cheers

The septic tank argument doesn't work.

A septic tank relies on bacteria to break down the waste and produces mainly cleanish water which then goes to an adjacent soakaway. But much boat effluent contains 'blue' which would kill the bacteria and stop the breakdown process.

Elsan points with limited capacity might be served by cess pits i.e. tanks which merely hold the effluent until it can be removed by tanker (at significant cost to BW). Most elsan points must be connected to mains drainage, and it is hard to see that even a low capacity connection could be overwhelmed by a self pumpout.

Guest wanted

The septic tank argument doesn't work.

A septic tank relies on bacteria to break down the waste and produces mainly cleanish water which then goes to an adjacent soakaway. But much boat effluent contains 'blue' which would kill the bacteria and stop the breakdown process.

Elsan points with limited capacity might be served by cess pits i.e. tanks which merely hold the effluent until it can be removed by tanker (at significant cost to BW). Most elsan points must be connected to mains drainage, and it is hard to see that even a low capacity connection could be overwhelmed by a self pumpout.

I see what you are saying but why would some elsans have signs saying not suitable for spo then?

Thanks. I understand where you are comming from with that one. Every time I use the shower block here I have to clean it out before I start. So anoying. Once, the toilet looked like someone had been murdered in there. Turned out it was red hair dye :rolleyes:Why can't people clear up after themselves? Some people have the most disguisting toilet habbits and an arse hole in the middle of their back!

With regards to the font ..... sorry :cheers:

Same here in Sawley Marina. Some moorers here should live in a pigsty and leave the showers/ toilets for those that leave them clean.

• Greenie 1