Who can I wave at ?

JonL

Featured Posts

My last day at work today for a few days.

One of the many things I am planning to do is to hire a day boat from Lee Valley Boat Centre at Broxbourne this Sunday 6th May. I think the boat is called Mr Toad 32 foot widebeam.

I intend to cruise from Broxbourne up to Stansted Abbots and back again. I’ve got a very varied crew ranging from a 13 year old right up to my 84 year old dad ( his first time on out on a river or canal ) – 12 of us in total. I promise no loud music, I will slow down past moored boats, be courteous at locks and definitely no pirate hats!

Are there any forum members that I will pass so I know who to wave at?

My last day at work today for a few days.

One of the many things I am planning to do is to hire a day boat from Lee Valley Boat Centre at Broxbourne this Sunday 6th May. I think the boat is called Mr Toad 32 foot widebeam.

I intend to cruise from Broxbourne up to Stansted Abbots and back again. I’ve got a very varied crew ranging from a 13 year old right up to my 84 year old dad ( his first time on out on a river or canal ) – 12 of us in total. I promise no loud music, I will slow down past moored boats, be courteous at locks and definitely no pirate hats!

Are there any forum members that I will pass so I know who to wave at?

Hoping to go down to the Lee for lunch on Sunday either in Broxbourne/Dobb's Weir or Stanstead Abbots. Wter Witch...green 60ft nb semi with white fender hanging off the front (cat rescue device). Will wave if we see you!!