horse drawn boat

owen

Featured Posts

hi just working on boat today at dobson lock when looked up and had to clear tow path for the first time in 60 years a horse drawn boat called elland came past us what an absolute treat then right behind it pearl barley a historic working boat what a day. By he way i tidy the towpath up every day noy just every 60 years :lol: just wondering who else saw it my only problem was no camera

hi just working on boat today at dobson lock when looked up and had to clear tow path for the first time in 60 years a horse drawn boat called elland came past us what an absolute treat then right behind it pearl barley a historic working boat what a day. By he way i tidy the towpath up every day noy just every 60 years :lol: just wondering who else saw it my only problem was no camera

See my thread below this thread.

cheers leeco was on mobile and couldnt find anything sorry didnt intend to hijack your thread hope your keeping well hows boat coming on was nice to see tho eh

No problem mate and yes it was nice to see.Im great and the boats getting there im just trying to get the electrics sorted :wacko:

How lovely, that would have made my day. BTW. The Pearl Barley is a replica, it belongs to friends of mine, I was stood on the Pearl when my avatar pic was taken.

Ally x

Edited because it's early, I just got up and I didn't read the original thread properly.

Edited by allybsc