Greenies

Rebotco

Featured Posts

I've tried hard but cannot yet find anywhere that tells me what greenies are. They seem to be good, but how do you get them or give them?

Thanks

Brian :unsure:

Bottom right of any post there is a small +. Click on that to award that post a greenie which is just a way to say "hear hear". The number of greenies is what determines the reputation points on your profile.

• Greenie 1

I've tried hard but cannot yet find anywhere that tells me what greenies are. they seem to be good, but how do you get them or give them?

Thanks

Brian :unsure:

Look for the green plus button - bottom right of every post - if you like the post click on it....oh you can do this on your own posts BTW which rather devalues it....

ed to add - you get 2 votes per day...

Edited by MJG

Bottom right of any post there is a small +. Click on that to award that post a greenie which is just a way to say "hear hear". The number of greenies is what determines the reputation points on your profile.

Look for the green plus button - bottom right of every post - if you like the post click on it....oh you can do this on your own posts BTW which rather devalues it....

ed to add - you get 2 votes per day...

Aha! All is now understood - many thanks.

and I hope you noticed I've cracked how that multi-post thingy works too.

Brian :rolleyes:

• Greenie 1