Recommendations on the Llangollen

stoat

Featured Posts

:help: The new boat will be staying down on the Llangollen now until the new year which is filling me with worry that I will express in another post :unsure: but in the meantime can anyone recommend someone to do some work on the boat for me while it's in Wales? I need someone to run the first fix of 240v electrics and the gas piping for a cooker.

Alternatively is it bad form to post up the details of a bloke I'm hoping might be going to do the work and see if anyone knows of him? Obviously if anyone has any horror stories it might be best not to post them but to pm... don't want to be reposnsible for ruining anyones business!

We had our NB at Whixall for a couple of years (Pre-BWML takeover) they were excellent for repairs etc. and built very high spec boats as well. I guess they may have moved out when they sold to BWML.

May be worth a call ?

Thanks Alan I'll search them out and give them a bell.

I have used a particular bloke on the Llangollen but would not want to put details on open forum!

Likewise I do know of a good yard that is reliable and trustworthy.

PM me for details if you wish.

Totally understand why you'd not want to post details on the forum. I've sent you a pm - Thanks!

Edited by stoat