Excellent service

monkeyhanger

Featured Posts

I needed to buy some white cord for some decorative ropework I was doing. As I was intending to visit Braunston over the weekend, I phoned Tradline Fenders to see if they had some of what I wanted in stock. They did, but unfortunately they would not be open on Sunday when I would be there. "Don't worry, we'll leave it for you (in an agreed place), and put the money you owe for it in the letterbox", they said.This I did, thinking what honest,trusting people.

After completing my decorative ropework back home in London, it occurred to me that I could use some more of the cord I'd bought for a different job. I phoned Tradline again, and as I have no plans to visit Braunston until June, Tradline offered to post it to me. The total cost would be no more than a few quid. I offered to pay by credit card, or send a cheque, whichever they preferred. "When are you next in Braunston?" I was asked. "Not until the festival in June" I replied. "Pop in and pay us then" was their reply.

I cannot praise the people at Tradline highly enough.They are extremely helpful, honest, and the quality of their work is second to none.

I anyone needs fenders, ropework or rope fittings, and you are in the Braunston area, look them up. You won't be disappointed.

(Usual disclaimers about not being related, and no financial connections, etc, etc.)

I needed to buy some white cord for some decorative ropework I was doing. As I was intending to visit Braunston over the weekend, I phoned Tradline Fenders to see if they had some of what I wanted in stock. They did, but unfortunately they would not be open on Sunday when I would be there. "Don't worry, we'll leave it for you (in an agreed place), and put the money you owe for it in the letterbox", they said.This I did, thinking what honest,trusting people.

After completing my decorative ropework back home in London, it occurred to me that I could use some more of the cord I'd bought for a different job. I phoned Tradline again, and as I have no plans to visit Braunston until June, Tradline offered to post it to me. The total cost would be no more than a few quid. I offered to pay by credit card, or send a cheque, whichever they preferred. "When are you next in Braunston?" I was asked. "Not until the festival in June" I replied. "Pop in and pay us then" was their reply.

I cannot praise the people at Tradline highly enough.They are extremely helpful, honest, and the quality of their work is second to none.

I anyone needs fenders, ropework or rope fittings, and you are in the Braunston area, look them up. You won't be disappointed.

(Usual disclaimers about not being related, and no financial connections, etc, etc.)

We will be needing some decorative rope in the near future, I now know where to go for it, Cheers.

Having begun our life on the water up norf on the L&L canal, where in the small villages we encountered such honest and kind service, we have noticed that further south it is more common.

Given that we both emanated from the urban splash of the cities, we find that this honesty and faith in others to be quite refreshing, if not amazing compared to city life 'virtues' :rolleyes:

Mike