Bolin pump

Matthew Knowles

Featured Posts

I have recently acquired a Bolin 12v circulation pump to replace my existing, noisy pump which is plumbed into a standard 15mm copper pipe via rubber tubing. The Bolin has a grey 22mm Hepworth screw threaded collar on both input and output. What should I use to attach this to the existing rubber pipe?

I have recently acquired a Bolin 12v circulation pump to replace my existing, noisy pump which is plumbed into a standard 15mm copper pipe via rubber tubing. The Bolin has a grey 22mm Hepworth screw threaded collar on both input and output. What should I use to attach this to the existing rubber pipe?

Hi, the only Bolin pumps I have used and can find details for have a smooth spigots to accept a flexible hose, also don't understand 22mm Hepworth screw threaded collar. Any chance of a photo?

It sounds like its been installed once already (2nd hand?)

I've used polyplumb same as hep with no leak issues but it supposed to be quieter if you use flexible rubber hose with jubilee clips, this is something I'll do after the winter is through.

Flexible rubber with jubilee clips, ignore the hepworth fittings.

Edit: you may want to solder on some 15mm-22mm reducers onto your copper so the rubber hose goes from 22mm to 22mm. :)

Edited by Pretty Funked Up