Painting spirals on my Barge pole

boatyboy

Featured Posts

Good evening guys and Girls.Not been able to find the answer to this question on here,so here goes...Do any of you have or know the method or a link to paint coloured spirals on my barge pole.I want to use the 4 coloures of my boat.Perhaps its obvious what you do really. So can you help please.

Dave and Diane moored up for the night above Kings road lock on Aire and calder (i think) or is it the calder and Hebble? :lol:

N/B URQUHART CASTLE :lol:

Good evening guys and Girls.Not been able to find the answer to this question on here,so here goes...Do any of you have or know the method or a link to paint coloured spirals on my barge pole.I want to use the 4 coloures of my boat.Perhaps its obvious what you do really. So can you help please.

Dave and Diane moored up for the night above Kings road lock on Aire and calder (i think) or is it the calder and Hebble? :lol:

N/B URQUHART CASTLE :lol:

Hi,

I've sent you an email hopefully with the answer to your question on.

Terence