Steel doors

dave_2A_

Featured Posts

I'm looking at replacing the pitiful wooden doors at the stern with steel - has anyone had this done? How much did you pay for the steel?

Hi I make and fit these prices vary according to what work is required feel free to pm me if you would like further information regards Martin. (Kedian Eng ltd)

Edited by Martin Kedian

Hi I make and fit these prices vary according to what work is required feel free to pm me if you would like further information regards Martin. (Kedian Eng ltd)

Hi Martin

Can't afford to pay someone else to do it I'm afraid - was made redundant last year & am only just managing to keep hold of the boat as it is! I've been quoted about £50 for the steel, cut to size & with a hole drilled for the lock. Didn't think that was too bad with steel prices as they are.

Any suggestions for fitting are welcome!

Cheers, Dave

Hi Martin

Can't afford to pay someone else to do it I'm afraid - was made redundant last year & am only just managing to keep hold of the boat as it is! I've been quoted about £50 for the steel, cut to size & with a hole drilled for the lock. Didn't think that was too bad with steel prices as they are.

Any suggestions for fitting are welcome!

Cheers, Dave

Ring me on 01604 511512 after 6pm and I will try to help you with some advice