cratch design and build

becki

Featured Posts

Can any one offer me good advice on making a cratch for the front of our narrow boat? thanks

Similarly, I had a spectacular fall trying to turn our gas off which is located in a locker foward of the cratch frame. This is a solid a-frame which reaches right across the boat and we were wondering on the practicalities of sawing it down the middle and hinging it - any advice or tips gratefully received.

Similarly, I had a spectacular fall trying to turn our gas off which is located in a locker foward of the cratch frame. This is a solid a-frame which reaches right across the boat and we were wondering on the practicalities of sawing it down the middle and hinging it - any advice or tips gratefully received.

If your catch is the standard triangular type, you can cut two triangular 'doors' into it and use the pieces as the doors, hinged on one side - catch on the other

You could then cut triangular holes in the triangular doors and glaze them.

Simple - or maybe not :lol:

Alex