Radio Nottingham

Dyad

Featured Posts

I've just been told that radio Nottingham are broadcasting from a boat today at 1400, they heard it on the radio and didn't get all the details but it is something to do with a lock. Is there a new one or something?

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Kev

Edited to add: It's BW opening the refurbished Meadow Lane lock

Edited by Dyad

Its about the new 1.6 mil quid cycle route along the canal that opened this morning me thinks,rom trent bridge to town centre

Shame they didn't spend that money sorting out the suspension bridge instead of petty bickering and procrastination with Severn Trent over what were probably non urgent repairs. The city have nothing to be proud of over this and they should be apologising not having some smug PR puff. The city needs good SAFE cycle routes for regular cyclists, not underused recreational vanity projects.

Shame they didn't spend that money sorting out the suspension bridge instead of petty bickering and procrastination with Severn Trent over what were probably non urgent repairs. The city have nothing to be proud of over this and they should be apologising not having some smug PR puff. The city needs good SAFE cycle routes for regular cyclists, not underused recreational vanity projects.

and I'm still disproportionately angry about this

113.gif