Starman Emerges from Black Hole

MartinClark

Featured Posts

There I was, just pointing my camera at a big hole in the side of a hill and out of it pops Star, a super little boat manned by Starman and Mrs Starman of this parish.

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

Nice to meet you both and I hope the Tunnel End Inn's home made pie lived up to its reputation!

Edited by MartinClark

There I was, just pointing my camera at a big hole in the side of a hill and out of it pops Star, a super little boat manned by Starman and Mrs Starman of this parish.

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

Nice to meet you both and I hope the Tunnel End Inn's home made pie lived up to its reputation!

Thank you Martin; good to meet you too and thanks for your various bits of advice -- especially about the Tunnel End Inn which was without doubt the best pub we've been in all trip (and not just because the guest beers were £2 a pint!). It's like a village local used to be -- simple, friendly, no frills but good beer, welcoming landlord and landlady, and a great meat pie meal. I only wish we lived closer; it would soon be our local. Heartily recommended.