Anyone know a TV canal expert?

larrysanders

Featured Posts

I've got a friend who's making a TV programme for the BBC about the regeneration of the East Midland canals. Derby, Ashby and Grantham etc. Does anyone know a history and heritage expert to talk about their importance, the boom time, type of cargo on each etc. He's looking to film the interview on The Cromford in mid-September.

Any help would be appreciated!

I've got a friend who's making a TV programme for the BBC about the regeneration of the East Midland canals. Derby, Ashby and Grantham etc. Does anyone know a history and heritage expert to talk about their importance, the boom time, type of cargo on each etc. He's looking to film the interview on The Cromford in mid-September.

Any help would be appreciated!

For the Cromford Canal he would do best contacting the Friends of the Cromford Canal (Clicky). I'm sure that they'd be able to point him in the right direction.

For the Cromford Canal he would do best contacting the Friends of the Cromford Canal (Clicky). I'm sure that they'd be able to point him in the right direction.

Thanks... think he's on to that. He's looking for someone who can talk about the entire region as a whole.