3 are useless

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

Having decided that 3 mobile broadband was OK, I decided that now my O2 mobile phone contact was finished I would see what 3 could offer. They found a good deal with the phone i wanted and a 30% discount on the monthly tarrif as i have their broadband. Great i thought. So new phone was delivered on Monday, i rang them tuesday to transfer my phine number from 02. No problem they reply, number will be changed on the 30th, which is today. As we speak i now have 2 mobile phones neither of which is working as 3 have cocked up the number transfer. How hard can it be :lol:

Having decided that 3 mobile broadband was OK, I decided that now my O2 mobile phone contact was finished I would see what 3 could offer. They found a good deal with the phone i wanted and a 30% discount on the monthly tarrif as i have their broadband. Great i thought. So new phone was delivered on Monday, i rang them tuesday to transfer my phine number from 02. No problem they reply, number will be changed on the 30th, which is today. As we speak i now have 2 mobile phones neither of which is working as 3 have cocked up the number transfer. How hard can it be :lol:

They do tell you that it can cause some disruption on the day it is changed ,i have just taken 2 t mobile numbers to them.It also explains this on the 3 website??

Mick

They do tell you that it can cause some disruption on the day it is changed ,i have just taken 2 t mobile numbers to them.It also explains this on the 3 website??

Mick

Some disruption would be fine. Disruption implies you will get some service