Mastervolt Mass Sine 12/2000

Neil.A

Featured Posts

Hi all.

Just been given the above. Sadly its not giving out 240v. When its switched on to "Inverter", the fans spin up and off and the Inverter light is steady-on, but nothing at the output.

All I have done, is just connected a single 12v battery, about 3/4 charged to the terminals. Will it work without a remote panel when switched to "Inverter On" or is this the problem?

Ta

I've got one that does exactly the same! It should not need the remote panel if you switch it to ON.

I've taken mine apart and reseated both the low voltage boards, and I've tried the different jumper settings all to no avail. I assume one or several of the high power devices must have failed.

IIRC when I investigated getting it repaired there was a minimum £150 charge from Mastervolt even to look at it. I bought a cheapy 2kW mod-sine inverter for less than that.

If anyone has any circuit diagrams for this unit it would be appreciated!

I've got one that does exactly the same! It should not need the remote panel if you switch it to ON.

I've taken mine apart and reseated both the low voltage boards, and I've tried the different jumper settings all to no avail. I assume one or several of the high power devices must have failed.

IIRC when I investigated getting it repaired there was a minimum £150 charge from Mastervolt even to look at it. I bought a cheapy 2kW mod-sine inverter for less than that.

If anyone has any circuit diagrams for this unit it would be appreciated!

Thanks for that. I'll see if I can get a diagram.