Dinette table top

Featured Posts

Hi all. Havent been on here for a while, but hoping that you maybe able to point me in the right direction for help. I need to replace my dinette table top as the veneer has lifted, caused by condensation dripping from the houdini hatch above. This was done when I got the boat, and although I cover it up now fraid damage already done. So can anyone help,or know of anyone with the skills to make a new one, price etc., recommendations? It is quite sturdy as it also used to support the double bed when made up. Rougly meas 48" x 29" ish, with an edging around. Any help would be most welcome.

Hi

Hi all. Havent been on here for a while, but hoping that you maybe able to point me in the right direction for help. I need to replace my dinette table top as the veneer has lifted, caused by condensation dripping from the houdini hatch above. This was done when I got the boat, and although I cover it up now fraid damage already done. So can anyone help,or know of anyone with the skills to make a new one, price etc., recommendations? It is quite sturdy as it also used to support the double bed when made up. Rougly meas 48" x 29" ish, with an edging around. Any help would be most welcome.

Hi, Use your female charm with one of the many boatbuilders advertising in the monthly mags. with your old one as a template it shouldn't be much of a problem. :lol:

John b