The Bratch

Moley

Featured Posts

Staffs & Worcs. Canal Soc's 50th anniversary, boat gathering and steam event at the Bratch locks this bank holiday weekend, May 23rd - 25th.

Anyone going to be there?

Staffs & Worcs. Canal Soc's 50th anniversary, boat gathering and steam event at the Bratch locks this bank holiday weekend, May 23rd - 25th.

Anyone going to be there?

Possibly be there on Monday, you going Moley?

Possibly be there on Monday, you going Moley?

Should tag on around Sunday lunchtime, if there's anywhere to moor. I'll try to post word of whether we're above or below, and how far away, feel free to knock on the roof.

Moley asked me to post in order to warn anyone who might be planning to visit tomorrow (Monday) that the event actually wound up today.

He says he had got the origiinal dates from a publication he was printing at w**k and that had said the event was open Saturday Sunday and Monday. He says having spent some time there enjoying it today it then became apparent that it was winding down at the end of today and there is unlikely to be anything for anyone to see tomorrow.

I have let Michele know but I hope this post can save anyone else a potential wasted trip