Mercia Marina this weekend

Michele

Featured Posts

We are going to the Mercia Marina Open Day on Sunday (24th May).

Is anyone else going or anyone already moored there?

Fancy meeting up for a little banter?

:lol:

Were hoping to go on Sunday. We do not moor their yet but we're in the process of getting our first boat offer accepted etc. We're going to moor our boat at Mercia. :lol:

Can't wait to get our boat now we're counting down the days.

Hi its a 45ft semi-trad not from mercia but we have provisionally booked our berth. Can't wait awaiting survey more details to follow! so excited! :lol::lol:

Can you remember the berth number? I'm on one of the pontoons for shorter boats, so you might be my future neighbours...

Nice to meet you today, hope it didn't get too busy there this afternoon!

Nice to meet you too! Did you have a good time looking around?

I ended up going on a shopping mission and came back to find the place rammed - ended up doing a spot of precision parking, luckily without incident. :lol:

I thought it was an excellent event - live music, hog roast and beers for the adults, and Scaletrix and climbing and kite-making and bouncy castles for the kids. Ooh and fireworks last night! It was nice to see a good mix of people with lots of familiar faces from the surrounding villages, and tourists dropping in, as well as the die-hard boaters.

I know Robert pops in here from time to time, so if you're reading this Mr Manager Sir - very well done!

Ah yes, you're on the next pontoon over towards the middle. I can't work it out exactly but you're somewhere near Nb "Otter's Treat".

When are you likely to bre moving the boat here?

We are awaiting our survey in a couple of weeks, hopefully the end of june/beginning of july, can't wait! :lol::lol: