DRINK-BOATING PETITION

woolies

Featured Posts

I have this month’s canal boat magazine there’s an article in it about a drink-boating petition.

The petition has attracted more than 200 people. I personally cannot see any harm with a glass of wine with my meal. If anybody else feels the same about the drink-boating law please fill in the petition at ( http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/uk boaters).

This is the petition address in magazine be grateful if anyone could put a link direct to site for people wanting to sign up. Thanks mark

I have this month’s canal boat magazine there’s an article in it about a drink-boating petition.

The petition has attracted more than 200 people. I personally cannot see any harm with a glass of wine with my meal. If anybody else feels the same about the drink-boating law please fill in the petition at ( http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/uk boaters).

This is the petition address in magazine be grateful if anyone could put a link direct to site for people wanting to sign up. Thanks mark

The proposed regulations have been open for consultation for some time and do not close until 6th May, I believe that commenting on the consultation is more klikely to be productive that signing a petition, details here.

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Hi All

The petition was started off by a new website called Britains Waterways (not British Waterways). I think that commenting is a great idea, but why not sign the petition as well?

You can comment direct to the Consultation Committee by submitting a 'Response Form'. These (and a Sample Response form) are available via download from: Britains Waterways

You have to register to access the downloads, but it only takes a few minutes.... Just like this site.

Regards

Mark