anyone on the calder

dizzyknits

Featured Posts

Seasons greetings everybody

Safe anchor trust did a narrowboat trip to see santa last year starting at lidls (or is it Aldi!!) Mirfield. it was jolly good value for the little grandson

Anyone know if it is on again? we have googled but to no avail

Thank you :lol:

I can confirm that The Safe Anchor Trust will be operating Santa Special boat trips from outside Lidl at Mirfield on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th December between 10:00 and 16:00. There is a 15 minute boat trip to Santa's Grotto at Shepley Bridge Marina.

Cost is £10 per child and there is a great present for every child. Adults go free.

All proceeds are for Kirklees Duke of Edinburgh's Award Trust.

:lol::lol:

Seasons greetings to all.

Terrific......

thank you both ..... the wonder of the world wide web ...... what did we do before?

I can confirm that it was really good value, they only charged for the children and adults went free. The gift was good quality and you could purchase refreshments when waiting for the return trip...and it is all for a good cause

Anyone in the area should try it out for a different "Santa" experience....mind you I am preaching to the converted

Thanks again

Lizzie

Terrific......

thank you both ..... the wonder of the world wide web ...... what did we do before?

I can confirm that it was really good value, they only charged for the children and adults went free. The gift was good quality and you could purchase refreshments when waiting for the return trip...and it is all for a good cause

Anyone in the area should try it out for a different "Santa" experience....mind you I am preaching to the converted

Thanks again

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie You back at Lemonroyd yet ? We are now on the boat most of the time so you must come and say hello

Rooster