Shower Base Sizes

snaps

Featured Posts

I assume you are referring to something "quarter of a circle" shaped, with the two straight sides each only 700 mm ?

We have a square shower based on 600 mm by 600 mm, and whilst OK, I wouldn't want to be any bigger than I am to use it.

Something 700 mm x 700 mm, but with the whole corner taken off sounds remarkably tight to me, and quite possibly just too small.

Which may be why nobody is selling one ?

Alan

I assume you are referring to something "quarter of a circle" shaped, with the two straight sides each only 700 mm ?

We have a square shower based on 600 mm by 600 mm, and whilst OK, I wouldn't want to be any bigger than I am to use it.

Something 700 mm x 700 mm, but with the whole corner taken off sounds remarkably tight to me, and quite possibly just too small.

Which may be why nobody is selling one ?

Alan

I have been on boats with small shower quadrants, dimensions along the straight sides as you say. However some are not fully rounded off and are radiused on one corner but still classed as quadrants.

Si

I had a replacement one made at 570 X 912. Standing up, my shoulders touch both sides due to the inward slope of the cabin side. OK if I sit down below gunwhale level. You can get one made, at a relatively reasonable price, if you can use an original to make a mould (Mine cost about £150 6 years ago). Unfortunately it would cost a lot more to make the mould from raw material.

Arthur