Two possible 70 Ft Res moorings in Apsley.

Strads

Featured Posts

Not sure on the official status but a broad beam recently departed a residential berth here at Apsely

means that there is "space" for two boats upto 70ft with power / jetty etc

Assume bwml will want longer eg 55 ft plus to max revenue but they did also have a smaller berth available a short while ago..

suggest that any interested parties get on the office at Packet boat to register interest..

Not sure on the official status but a broad beam recently departed a residential berth here at Apsely

means that there is "space" for two boats upto 70ft with power / jetty etc

Assume bwml will want longer eg 55 ft plus to max revenue but they did also have a smaller berth available a short while ago..

suggest that any interested parties get on the office at Packet boat to register interest..

WERE IS APSELY NEAR PLEASE

..quick update now only one space -- new neighbours arrived already...

As to the price comments - would suggest that it is what is -

If your looking for cheap and no facilities then please dont conisder.

If your needing a good base - with potential to commute to either London or any where around the NW M25 corridor then its well located.

(station is 100 metres - Sainsburys the same)

reasonable facilities - electric hook up - water points in marina pump out - shower and loo.. its all there.

Compared to renting a flat, paying rent/rates and the other utility charges then its a bargin - a case of perspective and each will see it in their own way

....................a case of perspective and each will see it in their own way

Accepted, and it would be a strange world if we all wanted the same thing.

I'm sure the facilities are good, and, as you say, it's excellent for the commuter.

What would put me off are....

1) Being surrounded on 3 sides by fairly high rise accommodation. I know this kind of development is increasingly normal, but I'd not relish being looked down on by many flat dwellers.

2) Being very public, generally.

3) Location for cruising. I like locking, but it's hard work even to Tring summit, and to get to places like Norton Junction or Braunston, where you have a choice of routes, you are looking at 4 or 5 days in each direction, minimum.

(OK..... And I couldn't afford it!...)