How much for a '91 Alde

Smelly

Featured Posts

I've got me a pump for my solar contraption... and off the back of it there's likley to be a '91 Alde, minus pump, up for sale before too long, prob next month, but we don't know what it might go for. I've not examined it yet; I've just walked past it a few times, but apparently there's a bit of rust on the boiler, but apart from that it's as good as you'd expect for a 17 year old piece of kit.

Is it saleable and how much might we expect?

Guest TerryL
I've got me a pump for my solar contraption... and off the back of it there's likley to be a '91 Alde, minus pump, up for sale before too long, prob next month, but we don't know what it might go for. I've not examined it yet; I've just walked past it a few times, but apparently there's a bit of rust on the boiler, but apart from that it's as good as you'd expect for a 17 year old piece of kit.

Is it externally vented?

Hi Smelly

This depends on the condition internally, the burner can be removed and sent to Alde for servicing. It will have to be converted to balanced flue. You can do this quite cheaply, but you will need to buy the cowl from Alde, the rest is relatively easy. I think a new boiler is about £900.