What a Rave !

bargeeboy

Featured Posts

Bringing Otter back from Denham we tied up at Horton on Saturday Night in time for food at the Carpenders

Set off this morning at 05.30 and the plan was to get to Veran Leggiton (predictive text for Tesco's leighton)

For a pot of tea. But how the day changes at 06.15 the 'Mooring Warden' was reversing his boat through Grove Lock.

At 7.30 I drove down the lane to the Globe and struggled past the parked cars and people.

They all looked like Martin in his hippy days. I had come across a rave. I got to the Globe car park and walked to Leighton Lock planning to get to Tescos before the boats. Got this wrong as they have now dredged this bit. Back on the boat and as we approached the Globe the music was full blast.

I got off at the Globe to drive round to 3 lks but found I was unable to get past who appeared to be the Landlany escaping from the pub. I said I would go forst and toof the Trooper ahead of her. I negotiated some very tricky manouvers around the parked cars full of young people obviously enjoyting themselves with the lady following. In obe tight spot I was ushered through by scary eyed people. I was confident that her Merc would not get through due to ite long wheel base and then I meet thew Fizz (Rozzers etc.) coming dowm the lane.

My priority wa