Candy Washing Machine

Orca

Featured Posts

Just looking at the other recent thread about Boat Electrics on here - I noted that people generally do not run the standard fit Aquamatic independently from an inverter?? I will be plumbing/wiring in (or at least a professional will) mine soon, though as I noted the water heater in such machines is 1300watt and the motor 800watt I was expecting to be able to run the machine autonomously off of an inverter continuously rated at 1600watt. Of course 90% of the time it will be through the shore hook-up, but I wondered if anyone does run thier washer straight from the batteries through an inverter when out cruising?? That is assuming of course the water heater/motor do not run concurrently (they probably do though!?) Sorry to be so long winded - its just my style I guess... ;)

yes we do candy T10 running off a 1800 watt pure sine inverter works well

We ran our Candy 10T off a Mastervolt 1500 combi without any probs....we did have a 130A

Mastervolt alternator with Pro-Alpha charge regulator too. Washer used to be on almost every day...

it did swallow the odd sock mind...greedy machine. :rolleyes:

We ran our Candy 10T off a Mastervolt 1500 combi without any probs....we did have a 130A

Mastervolt alternator with Pro-Alpha charge regulator too. Washer used to be on almost every day...

it did swallow the odd sock mind...greedy machine. :D

Running a 10T off of a 1500 combi is just the kind of thing I wanted to hear - its not your alternator's ability to charge your battery bank that matters, its your inverters ability to AC your washing machine! Many thanks anyway... :rolleyes::rolleyes::)