White Feathers?

Stephen Sugg

Featured Posts

Morning, just come back back from a couple of days on the GU with two boat loads of scouts (they loved it), noticed an odd thing at Weedon. By the water point there was a white feather hanging upside down from a piece of string. What's that all about then?

Something about army deserters if I remember. If you want to get rid of it you have to go wandering around the in desert rescuing people in a very British sort of way.

Oh yes I think it also involves having your tongue cut out.

Edited by John Orentas

Something about army deserters if I remember.  If you want to get rid of it you have to go wandering around the in desert rescuing people in a very British sort of way.

Oh yes I think it also involves having your tongue cut out.

John,

Sounds like a case of too much daytime telly to me. All those old black and white films from the 50s. Sort of thing I used to see on saturday morning kids club at my local cinema when I was young (yes cinema had been invented then - just).

Graham

PS Before we get told off by Jon, are we not in danger of getting :)

Morning, just come back back from a couple of days on the GU with two boat loads of scouts (they loved it), noticed an odd thing at Weedon.  By the water point there was a white feather hanging upside down from a piece of string.  What's that all about then?

Sometimes I despair. the answer is simple.

Never tie your dove up by a flight feather.

It will as in this case fly away. :):):)

Edited by maffi mushkila