John Gascoigne former owner of nb Sabrina

NB Alnwick

Featured Posts

We have lost contact with John. He previously lived on his R W Davis 'Northwich Trader', Sabrina.

Our understanding is that he may have come off the water because of back problems. He did occasionally contribute to this forum and if anyone is in touch with him we would love to know how he is.

Edited by NB Alnwick

• 4 months later...

I am resurrecting this old topic because a relative of John's is anxious to know his whereabouts or what has become of him.

Some one must have seen his boat, an R W Davis 70 footer named 'Sabrina' - although I am quite sure that he must have sold it and moved on to the land.

The last time I spoke with him was some 7/8 years ago , maybe more, he was selling the boat , on the river lee and moving back to retire in Venezuela.

He was telling me at the time his back was playing him up, and  he was going to get s better return on his investment compered to over here,

Terry, Olds ex R.W.Davis n.b  WilliamJames ,  sold 5 years ago, retired to the land in north Shropshire, (Northwood)