moorings wanted Bath/bristol/Avon??Hydraulic Genie?

philandiz

Featured Posts

Anybody know of a mooring in the Bath Bristol part of the world..Needed for March...70´ X 12´.Found one which could take our boat but not kids.we have 2 little ones! There are a couple of possible moorings up for tender on the BW site ;) but we´re just not sure we want to participate in such a ruthless system.

Also :( does anybody know of a good engineer/mechanic around the River Ouse (Acaster Malbis).Need some help fixing a hydraulic driven generator on our boat.

All help gratefuly received

Phil

Anybody know of a mooring in the Bath Bristol part of the world..Needed for March...70´ X 12´.Found one which could take our boat but not kids.we have 2 little ones! There are a couple of possible moorings up for tender on the BW site ;) but we´re just not sure we want to participate in such a ruthless system.

Also :( does anybody know of a good engineer/mechanic around the River Ouse (Acaster Malbis).Need some help fixing a hydraulic driven generator on our boat.

All help gratefuly received

Phil

Pretty unlikely unless you find a private mooring at that size (or any size really). BW seem to be a bit chary of letting to large widebeams because the space constrictions - we're a broad canal but not that broad and very crowded; so I think you'd have more chance on the Avon rather than the K & A.

Saltford marina are the only people advertising spaces, but they won't take children either. Try talking to tomandsophie, I thnk they have a widebeam in the Bath-Bristol area, but I may be wrong.

Good luck,

Jill