has anyone seen Bees Knees?

Knotty

Featured Posts

to chris w r u a painter i am and i painted bezz nezz and i have not had 1 compliant in 8 years so unless u know about paintwork pleace keep your opion to your self

carnzu

You have dragged up a post from nearly a year ago, Chris w has not been on the forum for many months but if he was here he would defend himself more than robustly.

All that he has stated is fact as he knows them the only conjecture he made was that the 'coats' would be thin.

We are all entitled to an opinion and allowed to express it, this is a forum.

carnzu

You have dragged up a post from nearly a year ago, Chris w has not been on the forum for many months but if he was here he would defend himself more than robustly.

All that he has stated is fact as he knows them the only conjecture he made was that the 'coats' would be thin.

We are all entitled to an opinion and allowed to express it, this is a forum.

I agree, we are all entitled to our opinion, as I am allowed to defend my reputation. As I mentioned, I have not received 1 complaint in 8 years, and that is fact. I would like to know how Chris can back up these claims, which could damage not only my reputation but my livelihood.

In defence of my methods. I use a completely different product for my customers who opt for the spray painting method that I offer, and Craftmaster paints for the brush painting service that I also provide. For more information, have a look at my website at http://www.carnzu.co.uk

I can also confirm that Chris W is still an active member of this site, proven by the abusive personal message that I have just received from him.

Carnzu

I agree, we are all entitled to our opinion, as I am allowed to defend my reputation. As I mentioned, I have not received 1 complaint in 8 years, and that is fact. I would like to know how Chris can back up these claims, which could damage not only my reputation but my livelihood.

In defence of my methods. I use a completely different product for my customers who opt for the spray painting method that I offer, and Craftmaster paints for the brush painting service that I also provide. For more information, have a look at my website at http://www.carnzu.co.uk

I can also confirm that Chris W is still an active member of this site, proven by the abusive personal message that I have just received from him.

Carnzu

I leave it as an exercise for the reader as to whether you feel my response to Carnzu's PM to me was abusive or not.

PM FROM CARNZU TO ME

to chris w r u a painter i am and i painted bezz nezz and i have not had 1 compliant in 8 years so unless u know about paintwork pleace keep your opion to your self

MY PM'd RESPONSE to him

Ah now I know - that was from a year ago. You must be busy with all that painting if you only go on the forum once a year.

My feedback was from people who DIDN'T choose you as their painter because you told them that you spray the boats rather than brush them.

So it's not MY opinion; it's the opinion of potential customers who voted with their feet and went elsewhere. Rather than be a twat and start abusing people why not try lucidly to defend your handiwork. That would be the professional approach....... I rest my case. I know who not to recommend now when people ask my opinion in future.

Chris

PS: I hope your painting is better than your spelling (as exampled in your message to me). You seem to "spray" the letters around in a random order. I wonder what "Bezz Nezz" was really meant to be called :-)

I leave it as a further exercise for the reader to determine whether they would have their boats painted by a supplier who sends insulting PM's and posts to potential customers rather than explaining the merits of his "method".

Chris