Boat Share available

bpboat

Featured Posts

Hi All

There is a one fifth share, or perhaps more, available on our lovely character-full Springer narrowboat., 43 foot long, built in 1988.  Though her 32 years of age are beginning to show on the edges, the boat has been well maintained, including having been lifted for hull blacking every 2 years.  Several years of maintenance details and costs are available for you to see.

We're a small friendly group and very flexible with dates etc.   We have no home mooring - we're continuous cruisers, but we usually take a 3 month winter mooring, often around the Lower Heyford area.   

If you’d like to share in the fun and pleasure of owning your own boat, but share the cost and commitment, see the advert online for more details: 

https://www.boatshare.co.uk/shared-narrow-boat-grainne-mhaol.html  

Or please pass this information on to someone who might be interested.

Thanks.  

BP 

Ah, I wondered if that would be a problem.  The other one was in the For Sale forum (Boats for sale), is there any way I can get the post into that forum?

I wonder which forum's best for advertising a boat share....?  Perhaps I should have posted it in there first?

Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, bpboat said:

Ah, I wondered if that would be a problem.  The other one was in the For Sale forum (Boats for sale), is there any way I can get the post into that forum?

I wonder which forum's best for advertising a boat share....?  Perhaps I should have posted it in there first?

Thanks. 

Ah, I see. On my screen, all new posts appear together and I rarely notice which section they are in. I understand that this is not the case for all members, some of whom look at thge forum on different sorts of screens. Let me see if I can bring your other thread back to life...

....should be visible now.