Featured Posts

I am a occasional fisherman. who goes out just mostly for the  scenery and the relaxation.. so basically it is just a trip ,, and no fish to bring back home.  I don't know much about these forum, but a friend of mine who is in canal reconstruction asked if there are any place that he can study to become an charted QS without going for night classes or weekend , since he works at day. I told Jerald that I would ask out a forum site. So if anyone knows, please do let me know an online construction course provider. 

and if anyone can recommend a video for me to watch on fixing up a small fishing boat with ease, please share. 

thank you 

alex

On 20/02/2020 at 22:22, DHutch said:

Appears to be a link to a Wikipedia article?

Apologies. I was trying to show what kind of a boat was in my mind. And accidentally hyperlinked the wrong url. Anyways its just a simple boat, i already put together a simple boat> but yet couldn't find an Online construction course provider.