Opinions sought

JohnOnTheWey

Featured Posts

You've mooved me to register rather than lurk....

We were very greatfull to him and the 20 foot space infront of him last summer on our way to Beale Park. We had trawled up the moorings looking for space or someone friendly but had allready committed to doing a 180 to try to get into the bank further downstream when he came out and said we could breast up. We went back to him when we found we couldn't even get the empty butty to the bank.

It's a bit tricky finding somewhere to more 70 foot of breasted pair at Walton, on a weekend, in the summer, when the baby says STOP NOW AND FEED ME.

When you see him, please pass on our regards, from the motor and butty that left him some beer in thanks.

Simon, Gill, baby and cat.

A couple of thoughts, if he put a 'Welcome to moor alongside' poster in the window, the EA can't claim he is blocking a visitor mooring as breasting up on the thames is normal.

The local mentions the local facilities, that 'Jim' uses and therefore keeps viable, whereas the local probably doesn't use but likes the thought that they are there.

I hope we see 'Jim' about on both the wide and narrow water for years to come.

My first reaction was that the camera man should buy himself a tripod if he can't do better than that.

As for the text, a very common device it is practised on the forum sometimes. Show some bland pictures and then add some unrelated information about the boat owner having cancer, designed to make the observer feel ashamed or whatever. Sorry it has no particular effect on me I can have no influence on the situation. Didn't cause it, can't cure it.