12 volt problem

Tidy

Featured Posts

Absolutely but with over 10,000 posts you have shown your commitment to the forum and its members so if you and other similar members do not reply there has to be a good reason. What gets me is when a first poster asks a question without insufficient details to get a reasonable answer and then seems to fails to answer the questions asked of them or give any useful feedback. Although I agree that second opinions are very important it also gets me when someone asks a question somewhere else and then, later asks it in a different place without entering any sort of dialogue to help get the problem solved. I am almost expecting the same question to pop up on the WWW forum and if so that seem just plain rude without any further correspondence on here or where he first asked the question. Once again I stress that this is not solely in relation to this particular post. I have had/suffered a number of similar instances.

I do see where you are coming from, and to reiterate I DO NOT MEAN YOU when I say this, but I have noticed a few times on this forum that a newbie will come along with a rather vague question (often owing to forum inexperience, let alone boating experience) and one or two arrogant people on here will really chastise them. I do wonder if this is why some people never return?

I agree that some people do little to help themselves though (this is not meant as a dig at the OP of this thread, or anybody inparticular.)

Whereas experienced people like ourselves would just laugh at such attempts at chastising and probably tell them to freak off, I would imagine it could be intimidating for somebody with little experience.Just a thought.

As for yourself, in line with many posters, I have always enjoyed reading your topics and replies, and have learned much from them. I hope that experienced people such as yourself will continue to post, and ignore the ones who you feel to be timewasters. I am certain they are a minority!